The Torso Rotation Machine features a fixed upper body that maintains a stable head position, and the hip flexed position provides optimum stabilization and spinal alignment. The foot platform provides exceptional stabilization for users of varying sizes, and the gas spring assisted seat adjusts easily. There are six starting positions offered every 10 degrees in each direction.
The Torso Rotation Machine is ideal for working the internal and external oblique muscles from a comfortable, ergonomic, seated position. The start angles are labeled for side-to-side consistency and session-to-session reproducibility, and the start position adjustment and weight stack are accessible from the seated position.
- SIZE: 107x101x146 cm
- NW: 224 kgs GW: 227 kgs
- Weight Stacks: 80KGS
- Main frame material: the inner pipe adopts 120 * 50 * 3mm large R steel pipe, aluminum alloy edging column, and the four corners of the main frame adopt super fiber shaped sponge corner protection buffer.
- Cover plate: 5mm acrylic compression blister material, ABS main frame decorative cap
- Pulley: high strength glass fiber silent pulley
- Steel wire rope: adopt Φ 5.0mm high-strength 7×19 strand steel wire, wear-resistant nylon surface, bearing 1.47 tons
- Cushion cushion: super fiber leather cushion, which is made of molded disposable materials
- Handle: Pu handle sleeve and aluminum alloy end cover are adopted
- Counterweight block: finish machined cast steel counterweight
- Adjusting socket and track: stainless steel adjusting track
- Screw: stainless steel
- Bearing screw: grade 12.8 high strength screw baking powder: epoxy powder coating process with high protection and rust prevention
rectus abdominis and external oblique abdominis
3 years for frame/ 365 days for parts