When it comes to strengthening your back muscles, the Seated Back Extension Machine exercise is one of the best options to include in your strength training program.
The Seated Back Extension Machine, also known as the hyperextension, is an isolation exercise that targets muscles in your back. Perform back extensions by positioning yourself on a back extension machine with your ankles against a leg pad and your upper back against a padded bar. While engaging your core and glutes, push against the padded bar and straighten your upper body until your shoulder blades are directly over your hips.
- SIZE: 119x105x146 cm
- NW: 253 kgs GW: 257 kgs
- Weight Stacks: 95 kgs
- Main frame material: the inner pipe adopts 120 * 50 * 3mm large R steel pipe, aluminum alloy edging column, and the four corners of the main frame adopt super fiber shaped sponge corner protection buffer.
- Cover plate: 5mm acrylic compression blister material, ABS main frame decorative cap
- Pulley: high strength glass fiber silent pulley
- Steel wire rope: adopt Φ 5.0mm high-strength 7×19 strand steel wire, wear-resistant nylon surface, bearing 1.47 tons
- Cushion cushion: super fiber leather cushion, which is made of molded disposable materials
- Handle: Pu handle sleeve and aluminum alloy end cover are adopted
- Counterweight block: finish machined cast steel counterweight
- Adjusting socket and track: stainless steel adjusting track
- Screw: stainless steel
- Bearing screw: grade 12.8 high strength screw baking powder: epoxy powder coating process with high protection and rust prevention
latissimus dorsi and lower back
3 years for frame/ 365 days for parts