The Pectoral Fly Machine is often overlooked in the weight room because there are so many different ways to work the chest (penrails) muscles.For example, you can do a chest fly with dumbbells or by using cables. Some of these variations offer the benefit of training other muscles that help to stabilize the body—such as the abdominals and the back muscles.
The Pectoral Fly Machine is a great way for both beginners and those with experience to target the chest muscles without worrying about the balance required when using a bench, a ball, or when standing. It’s also a useful machine if you have a lower-body injury and need to avoid standing.
Multifunctional fitness strength gym Pectoral fly machine
- SIZE: 144x122x200 cm
- NW: 240 kgs GW: 244 kgs
- Weight Stacks: 80 kgs
- Main frame material: the inner pipe adopts 120 * 50 * 3mm large R steel pipe, aluminum alloy edging column, and the four corners of the main frame adopt super fiber shaped sponge corner protection buffer.
- Cover plate: 5mm acrylic compression blister material, ABS main frame decorative cap
- Pulley: high strength glass fiber silent pulley
- Steel wire rope: adopt Φ 5.0mm high-strength 7×19 strand steel wire, wear-resistant nylon surface, bearing 1.47 tons
- Cushion cushion: super fiber leather cushion, which is made of molded disposable materials
- Handle: Pu handle sleeve and aluminum alloy end cover are adopted
- Counterweight block: finish machined cast steel counterweight
- Adjusting socket and track: stainless steel adjusting track
- Screw: stainless steel
- Bearing screw: grade 12.8 high strength screw baking powder: epoxy powder coating process with high protection and rust prevention
pectoralis major and triceps
3 years for frame/ 365 days for parts