Standing Calf Raise Machine Instructions
Adjust the shoulder pad corresponding to your height.
Step underneath the pad and place the balls of your feet on the platform with your toes pointed straight ahead – your heels will naturally hang off.
Extend the hips and knees in order to raise the shoulder pad.
Lower the heels by dorsiflexing the ankles until the calves are fully stretched.
Extend the ankles and exhale as you flex the calves.
Repeat for the assigned number of repetitions.
NW: 215kg GW: 219KG
1. Main frame material: the inner pipe adopts 120 * 50 * 3mm large R steel pipe, aluminum alloy edging column, and the four corners of the main frame adopt super fiber shaped sponge corner protection buffer.
2. Cover plate: 5mm acrylic compression blister material, ABS main frame decorative cap
3. Pulley: high strength glass fiber silent pulley
4. Steel wire rope: adopt Φ 5.0mm high-strength 7×19 strand steel wire, wear-resistant nylon surface, bearing 1.47 tons
5. Cushion cushion: super fiber leather cushion, which is made of molded disposable materials
6. Handle: Pu handle sleeve and aluminum alloy end cover are adopted
7. Counterweight block: finish machined cast steel counterweight
8. Adjusting socket and track: stainless steel adjusting track
9. Screw: stainless steel
10. Bearing screw: grade 12.8 high strength screw baking powder: epoxy powder coating process with high protection and rust prevention
3 years for frame/ 365 days for parts